Paul and Tanice Myers
Paul and Tanice Myers CDA, ID; married since 2000 and loving our life and all the adventures that have come our way. Together FAMILY is our strength; we live life to the fullest, with integrity, with inspiration and with passion.
Together the Myers have been investing in real estate since 2002 where we bought our first rental. Today we buy on market, off market, wholesale, assign, rehab, have a rental portfolio in multiple states, have short term rentals, own 2 HomeVestors franchises, and we onboard (support, train and mentor) new HomeVestors Franchisees as they come into WA, ID, OR, MT and WY territories.
Paul Myers: Born and raised in Washington state Paul has a true love for the Pacific Northwest. As a professional Real Estate Broker Paul Myers has over 18 years of local Seattle experience representing buyers, sellers and investors. In addition to direct Real Estate broker experience, Paul has over 20 years of construction materials testing and engineering experience. Paul has also owned a successful general construction company in Washington. Today you can find Paul in CDA, ID enjoying the many amenities that the great outdoors offers here in Northern Idaho.
Tanice Myers: Born in California as part of a Military family and raised in Anchorage Alaska where most of Tanice’s family still resides. Tanice has over 23 years of corporate technology sales and has recently retired from Microsoft in 2019 after being with them for 10 years. Today you will find Tanice enjoying her Zumba classes and time out on the many lakes here in Northern Idaho.
Paul and Tanice Myers – a husband and wife team:
- FAMILY and living life to its fullest is our passion.
- We met more than 23 years ago and started our adventures. We had no idea where we were going or how we were going to get there but we knew that together we could accomplish anything. We put our heads down and worked hard, Tanice in Corporate America technology sales and Paul in small business of construction materials testing and engineering.
- We were fortunate to have our daughter Amelia who is currently a student at the University of Wyoming where she is shooting for the stars and going for her Astrophysics degree. We love and support our daughter and whatever adventures life brings her.
- We bought our first house in 2000 and our first rental in 2002. From there we both knew that Real Estate was going to be a big part of our future and adventures. Today we have rehabbed countless homes and have short and long term rentals in several states and growing.
- How did we get here and where are we going?
- We were both able to take our lessons learned from our careers as well as life and use that in the several businesses that we own today. We lean on each other’s strengths and continue to grow both as business owners but we have also grown closer together strengthening our family unit.
- Real estate enables us to buy, sell, rehab, wholesale, assign, rent and more. It also enables us to make an impact on so many lives and connect with families, investors, real estate agents, appraisers, title and escrow and so much more – it takes a village!
- We came to a point in Real Estate where we knew that we needed a way to find more properties, rentals and overall business opportunity. We stumbled upon HomeVestors and discovered that if offered us so much more than what we had expected. What we liked the most was that it offered us a business model that we could follow and with our corporate and small business background it was a great fit. We didn’t feel like we were alone in this big world it felt like we had an extended family we could lean on, learn from and grow with.
Together with HomeVestors, we have been able to achieve personal goals of owning our own business with a proven model for success. With owning our business comes flexibility, unlimited income, freedom and retirement wealth building in Real Estate. We enjoy working with other families to solve problems associated with homeownership and helping people out of tough situations. Today we are also working to help grow and train other Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana and Wyoming state Franchise owners. Together we are leaning in to live our best life and loving every minute of it.
Real Estate Investment Highlights:
- Real Estate Investing since 2002
- HVA (HomeVestors of America) Franchise Owners since Feb 2018
- Fobes Hill, LLC an independently owned and operated HVA franchise based in Snohomish, WA
- Real Rock, LLC an independently owned and operated HVA franchise based in Coeur d’Alene, ID
- 50+ Rental Doors and growing
- Short Term Rentals Norther Idaho
- 2022 Opened our first brick and mortar office in Coeur d’Alene, ID
- HVA Development Agents since 2020 where we help onboard and train new HVA Franchisees
- Seattle Ad Council President 2019 to current
- HVA FAC (Franchise Advisory Council) Regional 11 Representative 2018 to current
- HVA FAC Chairman 2020
Feel free to reach out any time or come visit us at our local CDA office:
Tanice 208-699-4072 cell/text firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul 208-699-7206 cell/text email@example.com
1801 Lincoln Way, Suite 1 Couer d’Alene, ID 83814
Real Rock, LLC | Real Estate Sales – CDA Regional Chamber of Commerce (cdachamber.com)